To ignite an exceptional healthcare system that cultivates the health and well-being of physicians, patients, and the clinical community.
Who We Are
Altais is an antidote to the challenges that confront physicians and the clinical community as they care for patients in today’s increasingly complex and costly healthcare system.
Our name, Altais, reflects who we are as a company.
Altais is a star that is 59 times brighter than the sun. Like the star, we want to serve as a beacon that provides the illumination necessary to deliver innovative technology solutions that help physicians and clinicians focus on patient care that is efficient and effective, sustainably affordable and professionally gratifying.
What We Do
Altais helps medical and clinical professionals seamlessly leverage technology so they can spend more time with their patients, reduce administrative burdens, strengthen the vibrancy of their practice and enjoy a sense of professional satisfaction. Our approach is two fold:
- We design comprehensive customized solutions and provide access to a suite of innovative services and tools that are financially sustainable.
- We offer flexible partnership and ownership options to physicians and practices, with affiliation and employment models that will allow them to spend their time productively, delivering care to patients — the reason they chose medicine in the first place.
Our Guiding Principles
- Transform with physicians, not mandate to them – honor independence
- Deliver seamless, differentiated, user-friendly experiences for physicians and patients
- Partner with those who are philosophically aligned and have a shared vision
- Make technology work for our physician partners and patients
- Act quickly, be bold, relentless and unafraid to take prudent risk
Our Leadership Team
The Altais leadership team has deep experience in healthcare and diverse backgrounds, featuring leadership roles at start-up, midsize, and large companies. Each leader has a complementary blend of strategic and operational experience. And each has a passion for excellence, a desire to achieve meaningful change, and a commitment to care.
Altais Health offers a broad platform of next-generation clinical support tools and technology, along with high-touch support.
Altais Clinical Services
Altais Clinical Services offers a range of affiliation and employment models for physicians, and high-quality, affordable care for patients.
Why choose Altais?
Altais is partnering with physicians to transform health care.
Our solutions are developed with our physician partners and are customized to their needs. Examples include:
- Services and technologies aimed at improving physicians’ and clinicians’ professional satisfaction, removing administrative burdens, and freeing up time to focus on patients.
- An integrated platform to help physicians flourish under value-based care and be rewarded for delivering high-quality affordable care.
Altais has two clinics in Monterey County, California – one in Monterey and one in Salinas. The clinics were formed in partnership with Paladina Health (now Everside Health).
As part of ongoing benefits to eligible staff and dependents of MCSIG (Municipalities Colleges Schools Insurance Group) and CVT (California’s Valued Trust), participating members can now access a wide variety of services through the Altais clinics, including:
- In-person and virtual appointments (via phone or video), with same-day and next-day scheduling
- Access to care for a range of healthcare needs, from routine checkups and urgent matters to chronic condition management, behavioral health screenings, therapy, and more
- Ability to address multiple health concerns in a single visit
- 24/7 access to your care team for urgent after-hours needs
- More affordable care options that eliminate the need to use costly out-of-network providers or urgent care facilities
News & Announcements
“Moving the US Healthcare System Forward on Value” with Altais CEO, Dr. Jeff Bailet, and AMGA Chief Policy Officer
The U.S. healthcare system cannot move to value at a large scale until providers and payers come together in partnerships – formal or informal – to benefit patients and improve care.
Healthcare Innovation hosts a panel of healthcare thought leaders to discuss the use of data and analytics in powering the delivery of care.
Altais Completes Leadership Team with Three Board Members Reflecting Gender, Ethnic, Geographical and Medical Specialty Diversity
Healthcare services start-up is building next-generation technology and business solutions for independent physicians.
Help Us Re-imagine Healthcare
If you’re a big thinker, bold innovator, and fiercely motivated to drive change, consider joining our team. We are dedicated to creating exceptional healthcare experiences by building tools that cultivate the health and well-being of physicians, patients, and the clinical community. Check back often – we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more?
Contact us at [email protected]
315 Montgomery Street, Suite 1200
San Francisco, CA 94104